    *From:* Lea Ann <mailto:lsav...@cfl.rr.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, October 03, 2005 10:33 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Avian Flu

    Hello Trem,
The following quote was near the end of the article by Dr. David
    Williams that you posted:
    *Editor's note: For more on how to protect yourself against a
    pandemic, see Vol. 10, No. 2.\ *
I think that MA wanted to know if you had this article: *Vol. 10,
    No. 2.\ *
I was also had the same question as MA - hopefully Vol. 10, no.2
    is online and easy to locate so it can jut be cut and pasted into
    an e-mail like the last article.
Thanks for all you do! Lea Ann