If taken by itself, certainly, as is any silver compound that has a high
solubility. It has two things that make it so when produced chemically.
First it can be made in high concentrations, and second, there is no
prophylactic colloidal component to prevent it. Of course when adding
citric acid to EIS, neither of those are true.

Marshall