Misting hands and eyes/face/ear canal, too, and inhaling the mist as I do so is what helps me avoid colds/flu the most. I expect it would to the same for unusual flu strains. For me, this works much better than simply drinking, swishing and holding in the mouth or any other protocol for addressing an infection after the fact.........once any of the respiratory bugs set up shop in me and begin to multiply they are very difficult for me to get rid of. So stopping them before that happens with the misting is the best advice I've ever gotten, and I got it from this list, but I don't remember who told me about it years ago, but I'm still grateful!
sol

debbie cozens wrote:

Hello...Faith Saint Fransis...also to answer your question on CS...i carry a small bottle of CS in my bag with wet wipes and even when we go to the shopping centres i get my 2 dd aged 5 and 8 to whipe their hands with the wet wipes and then spray cs on them if they have to eat anything....also i spray a squirt in their faces which im sure some gets in their noses and mouth,... I also worked at a hospital over a week end where there was the super bug and i was terrified that i would bring htis home so i did the same and sprayed my face a few times and my hands and when i got home i threw all my clothing int he washing maching and washed at 90deg....(im not fanatical, except in this situation)
it did help...