From: Robert Berger [mailto:bober...@swbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Re:"Ole Bob" is back !!!

Hi Jim,

I am now 83 years young, as I say I am upright vertical and moving !!!

I am trying to write a book for newbies. "All about Making Ionic Silver
Solutions", it will not contain all of the bull about useage, theory , etc.
Just plain how to with data plots from runs and point outwhat goes wrong and
where it happens.

Remember that in the fall of 1998 I sold a few EZCS generators with polarity
switching and then followed up with EZCS2 that added constant mechanical
stirring. Well now I suggest a change in elelctorde configuration.

By using a lasrge anode say 0.040" x 4" x 9" that is formed to a 3" radius
and completely submerged using a 1/4" rod cathode that is wrapped in a white
paper table napkin witha spacing of 3" running 48 volts in a 2 gallon fisk
tank one can make 10 PPM silver solution with a pH of 9+ in about 3.5 hours.
No T. E. and no sparkles !!! That's hard to beat with a switch.

documentation available if desired.

"Ole Bob"