sometime in my early days associated with CS, the subject was discussed, of using CS for many of the problems that the vets, farmers, ranchers, etc. were experiencing, and the problems they were having with the medicines they were "required" to use. one event that sticks in my mind was about a dairyman, that was using CS to clean the teets on his cows. somehow, the authorities found out what he was doing, and threatened to close him down, unless he quit using CS, even tho the required meds tainted the milk and was hard on the critters

i'm curious if any of the people on this here list, and that are into birds, chickens, etc. have been using CS to keep their flocks clean. anyone have any info or examples. thanks,,,, jim