epa...@sympatico.ca writes:

8oz a day: 4 oz in the morning, 4 oz at  night everyday. I try not to take it
too late because it has kept me up, or  couldn’t get a good nights rest.

Helolo everyone
New member and first post. I took CS last year for Hep C and was put off
when friends who had recommended it had no success with their viral loads.
I have kept the equipment and now am glad I did because it may come is
useful as Bird Flu has hit Europe (I am in England).
I read somewhere that drinking it does not help Bird Flu and that I should
be one of those spray paint things that artists use.
?
Can anyone advise.
I'd be v. grateful. Thanks.

Mo

HEPACTION Counselling & Healing  Services