To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Flu Immunization, vaccines in general, and Hep C

Max Sanders wrote:

Do most of you folk NOT take the flu vaccine due to your healthy
distrust of poison in the needles, or the more positive take that
Silver and other methods will protect?  I am interested in the various
points of view.

I avoid the vaccinations for both reasons.  Interestingly when I got cut
by a piece of metal the doctor wanted me to get a tetanus vaccination. I
researched it and found that the likelihood of dieing from the vaccine
was about 20 times higher than dieing from tetanus if I don't take the
vaccine, so I declined.

Marshall