From: Bruce Anderson
Date: 10/19/05 15:15:18
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Red Tart Cherry Juice

Greetings Listers:

I finally found TCJ.  Now I can't find the post that showed uses & doses.
I remember that it was good for gout.  That was what got my attention.
Can anyone help?  My wife sure would appreciate it.  She has gout and an
inflamed
tendon in her heel that is not responding very well to treatment.
TIA:
Bruce Anderson