Dear Mr. Sanders,
                   Our research, during the mid-1990's, yielded some useful
data....relating to Hep C
and other similar pernicious viral insults.  Our experimental protocols (the
ones producing the most marked beneficial effect) involved a composite
methodology including 10 to 20 ppm strength colloidal silver, alpha lipoic acid
and high-dosage vitamin C (buffered with common sodium bicarbonate).  We
determined, early on, that dosages of 500 mg to 1000 mg of alpha lipoic acid
and  10 to 20 Grams of vitamin C .....DAILY, were required for meaningful
favorable response.  The actual dosage of Vitamin C was determined by the
"bowel-tolerance" exhibited by the various volunteers.  This characteristic
varies
quite measurably----especially  among the adult population.  VERY rarely did we
encounter anyone with a "bowel-tolerance" less than 10 grams daily. A few of
our volunteers required alpha lipoic dosages as high as 1800 to 2000 mg daily
for up to 15 days, initially, before promising liver-health parameters
began to present.  It might be of value to relate that in two instances,
utilizing protocols based upon those pioneered by Dr. Frederick Klenner and
associates.....IV Vitamin C dosages of a very high order  (1000 mg per kilogram
of body weight) were required for stabilization of very high viral loads.
However, this protocol resulted in spectacular results in these, formerly,
non-responding experimental
volunteers.
           Colloidal silver dosages as high as 50 fluid ounces daily, at
strengths as high as 20 ppm
were utilized in these experimental researches......without any untoward
            I would strongly encourage you to prosecute some personal research
embracing the Klenner/Cathcart high-dosage Vitamin C protocol histories.  After
familiarizing yourself with their many successes, I believe you would be
well-served to canvas the Professional Medical practitioner field until you
locate one that is receptive/amenable to this type of VERY powerful address to
Hep C.....as well as many other of the more serious viral insults currently
expressing within our society.
                        Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.