Isn't Switzerland the home of some fairly "Important" pharmaceutical
companies?  I had dealings some ten years ago with someone who had bought
the company I wanted to do business with.  He mentioned in conversation that
he had been "high up" in a Swiss pharmaceutical company, but left because of
the ethics and looked for another business to be in.  When I "casually"
returned to the subject later to find out what he hadn't liked about the
company, he looked startled and clammed right up.

Rowena