Greetings all,

The holy Grail of science, "The International Union of Pure and Applied
Chemistry," defines an ion as "An atomic of molecular particle having a net
electrical charge." to me this definition rather muddles the water.

So people can call ions particles and particles, particles !!!! How are we to
know what they have?

|The silver solutions that we make with electrolysis is is generally 90% silver
ions (Ag+1) and it is water soluble. Particles will fall out of suspension if
the liquid is frozen.

So, we should break ourselves of calling our product "colloidal silver" as it
is NOT !!

How about Silver sol, silver Hydrosol, EIS, or Silver Hydronium !!!

"Ole Bob"