Your excerpt below is not part of my original  post .
You'd have to ask Duncan what he used. He may still lurk the group.

Anyhow Ole Bobs refinements will probably be more interesting and he
could give current science as he interprets it.

If the archives ever return, Mike Monet did a lot of calculating on
current density and electrode size/shape that was fascinating (for
nerds).
Bottom line is the high voltage pulsed DC method gives large
quantities of CS very quickly. Pick your own electrode sizes.

                                                Chuck
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.