Mike: I have done a lot of research on this. Check out the clinic in
Colorado springs on Dr. Hal Huggins site. www.halhuggins.com I spoke
with Bob Brooks Director of Alliance Services in the summer
1-866-948-4638  b...@drhuggins.com

If you call them, if nothing else, they can offer you a lot of
information and when Dr. Huggins will be doing another clinic and where.
Bob sent me about 6 attached files for reading as well as I have read
Hal Huggins books too.

They used to list huggins type 'referral dentists' on their website but
found that wasn't working because patients were expecting a level of
care they just weren't getting as some dentists had only taken 'a course
or two from him' rather then full training.

He now lists 'alliance dentists' on his site - who have done the full
nine yards with him.

Your other option might be to come to Canada. With the $$ difference, it
would be cheaper for everything.

I recently sent a panoramic to Dr. Benoit in Montreal Quebec for a
quote. http://www.drcarlbenoit.com/en_index.htm He follows Dr. Huggins
protocol almost to the letter. They were very helpful. What Hal Huggins
recommends these days is a one shot deal to do all amalgams, clean any
previous cavitations and/or extractions. They call it 'concious
sedation' and it is the easiest apparently on the immune system and
allows them to do vitamin c IV, acupressure, massage etc.. This option
appealed to me because I am still breastfeeding and due to my belief in
child led weaning, it will be years possibly before I am done nursing. I
considered pumping for a a week to make this possible....

HOWEVER,  the quote came back higher then I expected at $6700 Canadian
for I think 13 amalgams and several cavitations and an extraction. $4500
without the conscious sedation which would stretch treatment time to a
week or more in possibly 3 separate appts.  This wouldn't includ our
hotel accommodations, traveling etc. (they are about 6 hours from us).
However they certainly know what they are talking about and I hope to
have the money maybe next year.  Although as I just double checked DR.
Huggins website, I see Dr. Benoit is not on there anymore....hmmmmmmmmmm
odd. Dr. Benoit still has the 'colorado' presentation on his website...

I also remember someone about 4.5 yrs ago that we had contact with when
I was researching Hulda Clark's stuff and Tiaguna dentists. They would
help you get to your appts and tell you where to stay etc. etc. to make
sure being in 'tiaguana' was a safe and healthy experience! ;-) I cannot
find their link at the moment... someone else may have it.

Hth

Wendy
canada

I'm looking for somebody to remove my amalgams that will take
appropriate precautions against mercury exposure and assist me in
minimizing the effects (or at least coordinate with a cooperative
physician).

> Mike did you still need some web sites on Dentists. If
> so specifically are you looking for lists of wholistic
> dentists for general care,orthodontics, or oral surgeons?

By whatever means, yes, I still need a referral or a source of
referrals to likely candidates. I have none so far.

Mike D.