This guys sounds like he has:

1.) never used silver for very long,
2.) or used it but did not benefit for whatever
reason,
3.) doesn't know that much about it,
4.) seems to be mostly concerned with SeaSilver
product,
5.) is outraged (rightfully so) by those claiming it
is a miracle sustance.

I'm glad to see he is open minded to other things like
oregano oil, Vitamin C, etc, but the way he writes
this essay really smacks of outrage and lack of
knowledge and experience.  He sounds very angry about
SeaSilver, as he himself or people he knew well got
taken by a company that may have said more than they
should have, or might have had a poor silver product.

-Ken Bagwell

http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

http://farechase.yahoo.com