Perhaps I stand corrected, but the premis still stands.
It's not who discovers something that makes it dangerous, but how it's
used, by anyone.

Including the word Nazi with the association with the word proven  is an
attempt to jerk emotional chains to submit or enforce a belief system and
distract one from noticing the lack of factual accuracy in the article.

If it were all true, it wouldn't need that sort of propping up.

ode

At 10:49 AM 10/27/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Ode Coyote wrote:
>

>> A "Jew" invented nuclear bombs.
>
>Who are you referring to?  The atomic bomb was a joint effort and the
invention can be credited to at least a dozen individuals working together,
some experts in explosives, some metalergy, some physics, and some the new
field of nuclear physics. Some may have been, but not all were jews.

>Are you referring to Einstein? All Einstein did was be one of a dozen or
so signers of a letter to the president that begged the president to start
a project based on nuclear fission (and his prestige was believed to be the
main reason the president did so), but beyond that, he was not involved.
He was not the first to derive E =
>MC^2 either, but simply the first to gain acceptance of the equality
through a publication he made in 1905 (
http://www.serve.com/herrmann/einpdf.pdf ).   The groundwork for the bomb
was originally done by  Madam Curie a French woman.