Hi odecoyote,

Well its not like that at all. the microwaves taht are absorbed in the food in
tmhe oven continue to cook the food for a minute or two they dont jsut disapear
when you take the food out. they are like heat they absorb into the food nad
stay t here for a period of time till they disipate. Its like an after glow.
all radiation lik ethat has color to it but you cant see it I dont know what
color partucularly microwaves wolud be but it can be calculated then you
consume it and get a dose of this particular frequency. the human body is all
energy also and it does affect our energy field and we are not jsut physical
chunks of meat, we are a matrix of electromagnetic energy. And any energy you
put into the mix will affect it in some way. Just becaues we dont see it or
know how it works dose not mean its not donig anything. one of the biggest
falacies of the human mind is our belief that if you cant see it it does not
exist.
there is some oriental researcher that has shown the water dose get imprinted
and he has lots of research to show that it does. Not saynig that how he does
it makes it a fact but he dose show some intersting things.
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/entop.html

Take care,