It is ok, I have done what was suggested and changed my own email program settings and can reply to your posts without messing my own computre up. I guess I might need to look at Eudora again. I know I tried it a couple times and did not like it, but can't remember why. I think the window where you view the lists of messages that have come in and their status was too hard for me to read or something. Sorry, I should have let you know that the suggestions I got fixed my problem.
apologies,
sol

--
Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain