Didn't say it caused them...or that niacin was founded in fact.

Story:
I had a large hard lump on my bicep for weeks.
I went mushroom hunting in Alabama and ate a large one of those Cubensis magical mushrooms.
"Trippy" mushrooms.
I felt a hot flush that was identical to a niacin flush, centered my attention on that lump focusing the heat there.
It got very red and felt quite hot.
The next day it was GONE.

Those mushrooms 'could be' very high in niacin content.

Ode