Morning Cindy....  If cholorphyl will take care of DMSO smell do you
think it can handle Heavy Garlic Breath?  I love garlic and usually buy a
large jar pre cut and put it on everything....  but one of the people at
work keeps asking if I ate the whole jar; even if I say off it for a
couple of day I still have the oder.  I've heard that cooking the garlic
eliminates the oder but not sure how they mean to cook it...  I put it in
hot foods so it does receive heat.   On the cholorphyl are you talking
about pills?

thanks

connie

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:41:31 +0000 ch...@comcast.net (ch...@comcast.net)