Hello:

Like the fellow said - EFT is a wonderful modality. http://www.emofree.com But often the trouble with getting off drugs is that the brain has to return to normal production of various neurotransmitters that have been interfered with because of the medication. The Bob Beck brain tuner is relatively inexpensive - I think about $170 USD. It doubles as a TENS unit and is wonderful to have around. Utilziing the tuner 20 minutes a day may prove helpful. It doesn't actually help with panic attacks themselves. EFT would be more effective with those but getting off the meds could be helped with the tuner - particularily if there is an addiction involved. Others more experienced with essential oils could help in that department.

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dino Ciccarelli" <dcicc...@gmail.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 2:37 PM
Subject: CS>panic attack / anxiety help/remedy...

hi guys,
 i've been trying to get my girlfriend to come off the xanax... she
was previously on buspar... and i think i'm finally starting to get
thru to her (cuz she's starting to realize that taking them nearly
every day can't be good) and i was wondering if anyone could recommend
an alternative approach to these sorts of issues... most of the
products that i have seen have either B-vitamins or herbs such as
passion flower, valerian, kava, etc....
TIA!!!
dc