Hi Raine,

Cool deal. I found if I run the water through a carbon block filter first then
it takseo some of the crap out of the water and you may not have to clean the
distiller as often. the stuff they give you to clean it orks real good. I jsut
fill the distiller up past the point here it has mineral deposits nad then add
a bunch of that powder and turn it on without the top on and let the ater get
good and hot and let it sit for a few hours after that and it eats most of the
mineral deposits right off. I do that about once a month. the rest of the time
I jsut rinse it out between batches.

Take care,