Volume on the Off Topic List is sporadic. Since it was discussed here
yesterday, only a couple people have posted tentative messages
wondering where everybody is!

So, just post those OT topics to silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com and
see who answers!

Remember, folks: Civility is still required on the OT list, even when
discussing controversial topics. Thicken your skin so you won't take
offense when none is meant, be gentle in what you say and how you say
it. Treat others as friends there, as they are here.

Oh, and don't really expect to change too many minds!! <grin>

I'll be listening.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner