I've used a lot of that stuff, some I made and some bought.
I ran everything on solar [electricity and water heater], wood [heat and
water heater] and propane [refrigerator and cook stove] for a while, but
there's something about welders and air compressors that aren't compatable
with a lot of trees and shade.
 "Cordless" meant "Has a crank"  Running water?  Naw..too heavy to run with
it and the spring is always at the bottom of the hill for some reason..
 Boring a 2" hole through plate steel with a hand crank drill can really
break out a sweat when it's 100 degrees out.
 I used to cut all my firewood with a buck saw, then one day after planting
2000 or 3000 trees a day for weeks on end, I decided my arm was tired
enough and I bought a chain saw...got 'spoilt' :-)
 Somebody gave me a slightly broken 22 ton log splitter this summer.  Fixed
er up...Spoilt again!
 I guess 35 winters at the maul and wedge was enough?
ode [getting lazy!]