Hi I just found this page, I thought it might pique your interest.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

I for one am sick of the GD mega-corps that think they can control every aspect of the consumer's life with their weasley ways. It up to people like us to do the right things for ourselves and maybe others will follow suit. It is money and it's ever-present bedfellow GREED that is killing this planet and weakening all species with horrible pollution. Ok that's my rant for the day.

Keep on fighting the good fight!!!

Kel