Seasilver does not have anything to do with silver.  It is named
that for the image of "Silver of the Sea".

Where did this come from? I've done a web search and can't find this phrase linked to Seasilver. As a former Seasilver distributor, I never heard or read that. My understanding is this: In the beginning, Seasilver contained high quality colloidal silver made by a "special" process.

I wasn't with the company at that time, so I can't recall what that process was called. Then TPTB tried to outlaw colloidal silver, and Seasilver switched to Phyto-Silver,
which was simply a few species of sea vegetables found to be high in silver.
Then the FDA/FTC did the big gestapo-like raid on Seasilver and shut them down. They rose from the dead and reformulated the product again because of a cranberry issue.

I'm not sure if the present blend of Sealogica® (proprietary blend of 7 different sea vegetables­ Ascophylium Nodosum, Fucus Vesiculosus, Kelp, Fucus, Chondrus Crispus, Nori, & Ulva Lactuca) contains those Phyto-silver sea vegetables or not. Seasilver also contains aloe vera, Pau D'Arco Extract and
4 Concentrated Juices,White Grape, Concord Grape, Cranberry, Black Cherry
I think the reason many of these botanical products work so well is because of a high concentration of ORME elements, which cannot even be analyzed by standard methods.
Infinite Love is who we are, Karen

The Accelerator Pendant -- Spiritual growth, elevated consciousness; all the benefits of superconducting White Powder Gold without the replacement costs and possible risks associated with consumption of ORME products.
Reversal -21st Century Hydration, Anti-Time in a bottle and more . . .
For more information contact karen...@eoni.com    www.miraculewatersales.com