I have been approached by a person who has a heart
transplant, done nine years ago. I didn't realize
this, but the doctors give him a drug that represses
his immune system so that it will not attack or reject
his heart. He takes this drug regularly. He has been
struggling lately with fairly severe cold sores. He
contacted me about using CS to fight the cold sores,
but he is concerned that the CS will bolster his
immune system, which could cause his body to reject
his heart.

I told him I didn't know if it was safe to ingest CS,
as I believe CS does indeed bolster the immune system.

Does anyone have any ideas, not only about his cold
sores (I told him to take generous quantities of the
amino acid lysine, which I have found to be very
effective against herpes), but if there are any
specific ideas about heart transplant rejection
issues.

Terry Chamberlin