From: <feather...@netscape.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:29 AM
Subject: CS>ions and particles

> Before i purchased the SilverGen, i was using Sovereign Silver , but it
became too expensive. A small amount was effective, and im wondering what
dossage of the silvergen will equal Sovereign Silver? The web site for
Sovereign Silver has a "library" of about 34, 100,000x magnification of
colloidal silver products. Under their lab page they state the photos are
made with a transmission electron microscopy and atomic absorption. They
state on their bottle that the particle size is .0008, and that it is made
with ultra pure water. I thought colloidal silver was made with distilled
water...is that the same thing as ultra pure? Would love to hear some of
your opinions about their library?

http://isp.netscape.com/register