Looking up the "causes" [ http://www.emedicine.com/EMERG/topic70.htm ] I personally wouldn't hesitate
to use CS with gatorade.

Might do no good at all tho.

stuff

At 11:17 PM 11/28/2005, Linda wrote:
Hello fellow cs or eis users. I am writing to see if anyone on this list can shed any information on the subject of brown-sequard syndrome and I am also wondering if cs would be of any help. My daughter's friend has been diagnosed with this syndrome recently and up until now has been very healthy. She was having problems walking and was hospitilized for a while. They did an mri and told her she had lesions on her spine and also on her brain. They said they will have to wait to see if she has any further episodes before they and positively identify what is going on with her.