hi laurie

when i first heard about CS i bought a bottle from this site
www.happyherbalist.com its 16oz. at 24ppm i diluted it down w/ distilled water
to about 10-12 ppm...it worked real good for my g/f....just something thought
my interest you...

take care & good luck

        Thank you, guess that explains why I am still miserable.  What a waste
of money!!!! I guess I still am not "getting"/understanding this CS stuff.
Thank you again! Laurie