Subject: The Truth About Raw Foods

Sorry Ole Bob - One more healthy word regards RAW before topic goes to OT
list.

I can never tell when some of you more serious types are joking. Just in
case some of you, like me, are gullable types, a note of special interest
here might be helpful and necessary.

RAW food in the field that I am in (which BTW is alternative health) refers
to a diet of mostly fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds, fresh juices, and
dehydrated goodies. Raw where I come from means absolutely without a shadow
of a doubt, NO MEAT,or organ meats, including turkey and chicken. No fish
either is consumed.

I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about RAW, just like you wouldn
t want anyone to get the wrong idea about CS.

Cheers to your Health,
Sasha