V, you know the people that we get the powdered liver from said not to take it
with any dairy because it binds with it...I don't know why she mentioned it to
me and it is not posted anywhere on her site....be well..deb

V <vzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi C,

Hey sounds similar to my smoothies. I put in 2 whole raw eggs 2 or 3 yolks,
heavy cream, coconut oil, butter, but I use powdered liver one tablespoon a
teaspoon of powdered adrenal gland and add some enzymes and a banana and a
tablespoon of maca root powder, tastes like a butterscotch milkshake.

Take care,