Hi again, people in an alternative energy group I belong to just started talking about CS.

Here is what one person had to say:

--"yes, silver is fine. sovereign silver is the finest particle size
in the world made by natural immunogenics. homemade silver is garbage
regardless of what results people say they get from putting silver
electrodes in distilled water with 3X9 volt batts for 27 volts.
that is PURE GARBAGE colloidal silver...large particles to rip up
your blood cells, etc... get lodged in your liver, etc... yes, it may
kill some bugs but why the damage to the good stuff. you won't tell
it is doing that damage, but that is just done done by fools.

anyway, in the 50's the Czechs had a silver product colled MOVIDYN
search that. The Russians tested it against EVERYTHING in their
biological arsenal and it wiped out 100% of EVERYTHING. They tore
down the plant and brought it into the Soviet Union and kept it
classified for many years.

Today, Natural Immunogenics who makes Soveriegn Silver is the ONLY
company in the whole wide world who makes a silver as the same
quality as MOVIDYN. No other company's garbage should even try to
compare their product to this company. It is LIGHT YEARS ahead of
all the rest. They stand alone and I dare anyone to even attempt
to claim they have something as fine as particle .0008 microns!!!
small. 1 drop of liquid has 150,000,000 particles of silver.
About 3-5 atoms per "particle". There is NO competition on Earth
for this product. Anyway, it is obvious I am passionate about this
product and another thing is so many people especially in the
alternative medicine field think they know about silver and they
don't know jack s***. Anyway, do you homework and you will find the
above statements to be 100% accurate and you will find NOTHING better
because it is virtually "physically" impossible."--

I'm not trying to incite anyone here, I just would like to hear some intellectual commentary. Not that you wouldn't do that anyway.

Kel