I did have a problem with storing EIS in plastic jugs used
for vending DW. The silver precipitated out after several weeks. Since then I
have used a two-stage storage method.

The first stage is for stabilization and long-term bulk volume
without H2O2. The vessel is a 1-gallon tinted glass empty
wine jug. These are sold at any supermarket that sells
wine. The cost (if full) is less than the cost of a Maple Leaf
bullion coin used as a cathode. I think it is a good
investment.

The second stage storage receives EIS that has
been refreshed by re-electrolysing and nanopulverizing,
to coin a term, with hydrogen peroxide. I never let EIS
treated with h2o2 back into the first-stage stock storage vessel
or the electrolysis vessel, lest h2o2  interfere
with re-electrolysis. The second stage storage vessel
can be a smaller, less expensive glass wine bottle.

Granted, it takes extra time to initiate this two-stage
process. But time is saved later by the rapidity of
re-electrolysis using stabilized stock EIS as its own
'starter' instead of beginning with pure DW each time.

Matthew

Scanned for virus and spam by McAfee 3200 Appliance