A bulb syringe may be used to gently irrigate the bladder of men or women,
if there is no structural problem present.

-----Original Message-----
From: debbie cozens [mailto:debbiecoz...@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:23 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>cs as an injection ?!?

LOL...its something ive been wondering about for ages and when i was very
ill with a bladderr/ kidney infection..i was very very tempted....any one
used CS in this form????

Debbie

Peter <bilt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

hi ...

One thing i being wondering about ...is it possible to take cs as an
injection ?!? I have neck problem from car accident !!

/peter

  _____

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/security_centre/*http:/uk.s
ecurity.yahoo.com/> Yahoo! Security Centre.