At 08:39 AM 12/15/2005 -0800, you wrote:

Ode, your comment was more in line with what I was thinking about absorption re stomach, food poisioning or other mysterious aliments, so that its properties could inactivate toxins. Effectiveness would also be linked, it would seem anyway, with ppm.

## PPM where? 1 oz at 10 PPM has the same amount of silver in it that 2 oz at 5 PPM has. If you put the same amount of silver into a larger container [body] you get the same PPM there. No dosing recommendations I've ever seen has ever taken into account where, to what and how any given dose size at any given PPM is applied to what volume of recipient and therefore, makes absolutely no sense. [Nevermind a hundred other variable factors]

If your CS is water cheap, it doesn't really make much difference what PPM it is, so long as you use enough to do what you want it to do.

A final dilution factor as little as a few parts per billion may be enough to do the job in some amount of time. Making the dilution stronger just reduces the time. If baddies are replicating fast, the kill rate has to be faster than that and a higher concentration of silver 'after' it's applied, will increase the kill rate, that's all. But that has little to do with the PPM of the CS being used. The difference is in the amount of water. The "hundred other factors" prevents predicting what that final dilution will be and where, regardless of how strong the CS is, so it all comes down to intuition.
It's total nonscience.
 Weak, strong and rocket fuel 'opinions' are just as useful as a PPM meter.
 If you made a face, slug down less.
 "How much less" is a total guess.

 If you can't stand up, slug down more and make a face?
 A PPM meter serves to place a number on the face you make.
 If it's a #20 face, use less.
If you can't stay awake to MAKE a face..never mind numbers, drink all of it, groan a little and make some more. LOL

 When I make CS for myself, I don't even bother to check the numbers.
I just think about why I made it and let the ole 'buds' do the amount and frequency decisions. Like , humm, this 'feels' like it's going to take a fair amount of rocket fuel sipped on all day long. Bingo bango, that's what I make and slug it down as the ick mood intensity determines.

If I forget, I didn't need to remember.
 If something is reminding me, I won't forget.

Ode

My preference would be...first, CS straight, in good quantity, then perhaps, CS with gatoraid.

Carol Ann

Ode Coyote <odecoy...@alltel.net> wrote:

Ahh, but if it absorbs that fast, it's not likely to ever reach the
digestive tract to enhance toxin absorption, or kill toxin producing bacteria.
If that's the goal, it's best to not have the CS be absorbed fast so it
will reach the digestive tract...so, don't use Gatoraid for that.
Or, alternate the two, plain CS first...big gulp! for the liquefied gut,
then a Gatorized gulp for the blood [if you think CS will neutralize toxins
there].
Hey, even if it won't, why not?

Ode

At 03:30 PM 12/14/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>Would it stand to reason that if Gatoraid acts as an absorbtion enhancer
>of CS it would also do the same for the cause of the food poisining, thus
>delivering the toxin faster into the digestive tracts.
>
>Ode Coyote wrote:
>>## That could be an indication that Gatoraid enhances absorbtion rate
>>so well that little or none of the CS made it to the stomach.
>>
>>Ode
>>
>>At 01:15 PM 12/13/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>> >
>> >Recently, a dentist and his partner got some bad food at a restaurant,
>> >getting very sick to their stomachs.
>> >
>> >They drank some CS with Gatorade with no effect but as soon as they
>> >took straight CS, problem solved.
>> >
>> >This leads me to the conclusion that CS with Gatorade is only useful
>> >with a systemic problem out! side of digestive problems.
>> >
>> >Anyone have a similar encounter?
>> >
>> >stuff

>> >&gt!
;carry the CS into the bloodstream before it has time to react with

>> >! >back in the 70s to piggyback other things so as to speed up catching

>>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> >--
> >The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing ! Colloidal Silver.

> >To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com
> >
> >Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
> >
> >The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...
> >
> >List maintainer: Mike Devour
> >

> >--
> >

> >--
> >

>--
>

>Best regards,
>Carol

>Never Accept Only Two Choices in Life.
>The problems of Today cannot be solved by the same thinking that created them.
>-Al Einstein.
>

>Yahoo! Shopping
>Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at
>Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.