OTOH, the silver bandage products Silverlon and Acticoat do have FDA approval. Another admission silver does work on the part of the FDA. Or so it would seem. And I happen to have a letter written by a pet owner detailing a successful protocol for treating dental abscesses in a pet rabbit with the use of Rx antibiotics with the addition of injected CS/DMSO injected into the abscesses and then packing the abscess wounds with Acticoat. It is the sole successful case of treatment I'm aware of in an extremely advanced case of dental abscess disease in a rabbit. I have always felt the real miracle in it was that the owner found a vet willing to try CS and DMSO.
sol

Marshall Dudley wrote:

Hmmm, then even the FDA now says that silver nanoparticles (AKA colloidal
silver) kills bacteria and all.  I noticed they are now saying that the reason
why they do not classify it as an antibiotic is not because it does not kill
pathogens, which they now admit it does, but because they classify an antibiotic
as having to be produced by a living organism.  Nice Butt covering.