The presidency has been a military dictatorship since 1862.  He has the
authority to do whatever the .... he chooses

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan B. Britten [mailto:jbrit...@cc.nakamura-u.ac.jp]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 4:57 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cansema Paste

Amen.

According the mainstream news reports, President Bush has admitted his
repeated and willful violations of the law in ordering spying on
American citizens; according to AP, the FBI admits that most of the
more than 10,000 were not suspected of any wrongdoing.

Only a handful of persons knows the true purpose of these illegal
actions.

I would go so far as to assume that every person on our list may be
monitored by someone.

When the truth finally comes out, there may be some changes in
government.