  From: Rowena
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:44 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>RE: CS-, Black Salve/cansema - encyclopedia articleabout
cansema.

  Errrm - what did the article say?  How did you get to it?  Handy site for
  other stuff, but I couldn't get it to give me anything about Cansema!
  Rowena

  Here you go seekers, a " free" look up for most all things. Simple to use.
  Tel Tofflemire
  Dewey, AZ.
  http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/cansema