Hi Sol & Chad,

Thanks to each of you for your generous sharing of useful CS info for "us
seekers"! I use and recommend the handy spray-mist bottle to spray on face
and hands when dealing with problem people and at bedtime, I spray CS mist
into open eyes to refresh them, in each nostril alternating 3 times with the
opposite nostril closed and sniffing, and twice into each ear (I'm told that
the ear is the source of colds & flu).

Read my Site & Blogspot for 3 FREE pages of CS Uses and 1 page of CS
Favorites to which I refer often. Let me know if I can be of help.

Merry Christmas and the most Happy & Prosperous New Year ever!

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 58 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711