e said,
“Would the B3 not cause flushing everywhere else too?
Or would non flush B3 work as well?”

Yes, niacin would cause an all-over flush. It’s not
bad, and some folks like it. (I don’t.) But the flush
tends to occur in the face and extremities, and it
only lasts a few minutes (well, maybe 15-20). The
point would be to stimulate the extremities, to get
blood and energy flowing, to see what repairs or
balancing the niacin might do. It’s a harmless
experiment that might help. Niacin also stabilizes
blood sugar, balances brain chemistry
neurotransmitters, and is used in megadoses (30
grams/day) by orthomolecular doctors to very
effectively treat schizophrenia. The non-flush B3
(niacinamide) does not cause the flush, but neither
does it have the same benefits. Also, if the niacin is
used every day, the flush diminishes and eventually
stops. A person is then able to gradually increase the
dosage for pronounced and increased benefits.
Actually, although I suggested 500 mg/day, it would be
a better idea to get 100 mg tablets, start small and
work up to as much as is comfortable.

Jim said,
“My H2O2 is many months old, and 35% w/o preservative.
How critical is the amount? I will toss the old stuff
and get new if it is critical.”

Food grade H2O2 has no stabilizer chemicals to prevent
oxygen evaporation, so it can lose strength over time.
But if the bottle has been sealed, it can last for a
very long time, since the oxygen cannot escape. The
easiest way to check is to put some of the H2O2 on a
not-so-clean surface (floor, toilet bowl, shower
curtain) and see if it fizzes up. If it does, it is
still usable.

Betsy said,
“I am confused again. If CS kills good bacteria as
well as bad, then, why is it prescribed for treating
candida?”

The problem with Candida is that it gets out of the
colon and invades the body. Generous CS usage fights
the Candida in your blood stream. The only way to get
CS into your colon is with colonic implants. The
safety of using CS is that it is quite difficult to
get CS to where it can kill the good bacteria. See the
next paragraph.

Rowena said,
“Our respected Terry Chamberlin, a practitioner,
regularly drinks a pint or more (from memory), and it
was only when he drank well over that that he noticed
any problems with the intestinal flora.”

Actually, I drink at least a quart per day, have for
about six years, and I have never had any problems
with it affecting my intestinal flora.