Just finished yearly check up and DR now says that enlarged prostate is now
normal. I used the umeboshi pickled apricot, $3.69 for 22 apricots, one per
day, lemon and garlic ground up in my Vita mix juicer, changed my method of
Gatorade/CS mixed in a gallon jug to fresh CS and Gatorade mixed as I use it,
(Ode
said not to pre mix or CS could get bound up) used rife frequency 2128 for 30
minutes per day. I have not seen any more black mold in several months. I quit
doing sinus flushes with the CS,DMSO, Xylitol,GSE as no more mold comes out.
Buteyko shallow breathing helped with sinus problem.

Will head for Yuma, AZ soon where I take the following IVs, EDTA chelation,
H2O2, Plaque, and Ultra Violet blood cleaning. I try for 10 IVs per year, in
that order. H2O2 and Ultra Violet are for Asthma. They are not a cure as I need
them each year.

DR said I have Metabolic Syndrome, Insulin Resistant. Also I will be tested
for sleep apnea. I can't drive after a big lunch without going to sleep. I
don't believe the testing will be finished in time as I am leaving in early
Feb. I
thought I might try to buy a used CPAP until Medicare can catch up.

Will also get the scope down into my stomach checking on my Barrettes
Esophagus problem. in early Jan.