On Life in the ER a few nights ago, there was this lady that came in exuding a potent smell that nearly killed everyone in the ER.
Turned out to be a third or forth metabolite byproduct of DMSO.
According to that story, the normal metabolite of DMSO is harmless DMSO2, but when coupled with oxygen therapy it makes DMSO3 or DMSO4, a deadly nerve agent.

She died.
Everyone else got really sick for days.

True?  I dunno.
It is, after all, a TV show.

Ode

Marshall Dudley wrote:

charles thomson wrote:

to odecoyote/marshall dudley.....you both gave me some good advice some time ago re: my wifes' chronic lung infection......she stopped using most of her presribed meds(it looked to me like they were killing her) and has been using a nebulizer with a cs solution of 5-8% with 10% dmso added....she is much improved, both in health and attitude...currently she is having some trouble with a phlegm buildup and a sporatic cough......now the questions. is there info re:better results obtained with a stronger solution of cs and dmso...if so what were the strengths used

*Higher ppm of CS might increase it's effectiveness somewhat, as long as the particle size is kept down. As far as mixing with dmso, I need to defer to Brooks Bradley on that, he was the one initially reported the enhancement of this protocol by adding dmso, and would be in a much better position to give you an accurate answer. Fact is, the CS works so well, I have never personally needed to add the dmso, plus I am having a hard time finding it in my area.*

*Marshall*
she is currently using her neb twice a day...any suggestions thank you again for past interest and help....chuckl

Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.html&.dir=>. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.