I have a question about my cat (will also post it to the SilverPets list, but lately some posts have taken days to go through and I don't want to wait). He was just laying in my lap having "purr-fest" and I realized that his normally pink nose is very pale in color, almost white. His gums are also quite pale. I believe this is indicative of anemia? He's young (15 months) and is behaving normally. He eats Innova Evo for cats. I also add CS to his water because he occasionally gets mouth sores. He doesn't have fleas, or worms (to my knowledge). He hasn't had any vaccinations since I got him last Jan. Does anyone know of any other reason for his pale nose/gums? What should I look for, and/or do?

Thanks,
Raine, with Mookie the Mindless
--
Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>