I know this is something that can happen with body builders too... it's called ketosis (I think). When it occurs they smell ammonia.

-Raine

Shirley Reed wrote:

DMSO and oxygen dangers I live in So. Cal. and the incident sure made the news here, that is, if we are talking about the same one. If I recall correctly, the woman had been taking an experimental drug for cancer. I never knew what it was. The main smell indicated ammonia was the culprit. Never heard why she was giving off such strong ammonia, but I think that when bacteria die, ammonia is given off. Think I read that somewhere. If so, then the drug may have caused a herx that killed her. pj

--
Swap Your Paperback Books - PaperBackSwap.com <http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php?n=1&r_by=rainelu...@yahoo.com>