Dear Debbie,
  That is so true!!
   I recently told my doctor that high blood pressure being caused by salt
intake was an old wives` tale,
  and she looked at me like I was crazy!!
  I now just use her to order tests so I can find out what might be the problem.
  I think most of my problems are Food-in-Mouth Disease!!!
  Sugar addictions...
  Marshalee

  Pat a colonoscophy would not reveal parasite's because it takes a microscope
to see most of them....go to a site like www.mercola.com and type in his search
engine. Like I said earlier doc's generally don't know to look for fungus or
yeast in the bowel they are trained to look only for certain things and you or
I surely are not going to tell a doctor anything after all we have not been to
medical school like they have so we do not know anything, according to
them....debbie