Sharie,

  I was checking on the product labeled "Perma-Guard" which is DE with
additives.  This is what is on the front page at this site.  Read the 3rd
paragraph on the Home Page.  I didn't go to the Household Pesticides page.
Another assumption.  The only really common thing on these Group sites.

  I just checked the Household Pesticides page and guess what - they only say
"Perma-Guard Pure Diatomaceous Earth Produdcts".  No mention of the additives
included.  So you might assume that this is the edible DE!  Maybe YOU should
read before accusing me of NOT reading.

  There was no mention previously about Fossil Shell Flour.  Therefore,
Perma-Guard DE is the insecticide NOT the food grade product.  It really gets
confusing when the Company name and ONE product are the same.

  Bill

Sharie Hartwell <hartwells...@hawaii.rr.com> wrote:
  Hi Bill,
When you went to the website: www.perma-guard.com, you were only
reading from the Household Pesticides page which was DE with the
addition of pyrethrum as an insecticide. That form of DE is NOT
edible. However, if you click on Fossil Shell Flour for Livestock,
you will see this is the edible one DE.
Aloha, Sharie