Are there, instructions still avail out there on how to make a Zapper?

Ernie

From: cking...@nycap.rr.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: CS>Nasty creatures in apples
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:53:51 +0100

Hmmm,
Hulda Clark had it right, then!
Years ago I made one of her simple "zappers" because it WAS simple
(not to be confused with the Beck "zapper").

Her protocol for use was to zap for 7 mnutes, stop for seven minutes,
and repeat twice more to complete the session.
According to her, the "rest periods" were to allow organisms hiding
within zapped  organisms time to come out and expose themselves to the
next treatment.
Good thinking!

                                                Chuck
It is easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye if they are
lightly greased