Gel with cs? please have you any recipe ?

///peter

Hi There Sol - I beg to differ, I use C.S. to make gels and they are
miraculous - I also use/spray C.S. on vegetables, fruits etc., to kill
all the little devils which cause them to breakdown or who want to eat them
before I do, especially on tomatoes - now the creams I cannot say any-
thing about as I am not inclined to make them, there are too many chemical reactions to this and that so I leave this alone for others to
work
out.   Have a wonderful day
Regards
Sandee