My research showed that 3000 iu is a safe dose.
I take 1000 iu.
My cardiologist disapproves, so I believe I'm on the right track.
Medical personnel seem to like 400 iu as a max.
My interest was peaked decades ago by reading about the Shute
brothers, Canadian Cardiologists, that healed many cases of heart
disease with E therapy.
They get no respect here in the US.
I DO recommend looking them up in the search engines.

As usual , this is what "I " do and these are MY observations. YMMV!

                                                Chuck
_When the bird and the bird book disagree, believe the bird!