In a message dated 1/6/2006 7:19:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mdev...@eskimo.com writes:

Hello.  My father has cancer and it is taking my mom
> and I both to take care  of him as he cannot get out of
> bed.  I am looking for an  immediate cure. I just
> joined and I'm in Dallas. I know health stores  carry
> this but I have not looked into the cost yet. Any  recommendations?

In addition to M. D's input, and taking at least 2 quarts good quality CS  in
divided doses(building up as tolerated), I would add a raw food diet, and an
herb preparation called C-1.  The raw food diet and the C-1 got rid of lung
cancer in a friend of mine in three months.  Ten years later he is
certifiably free from cancer.  Had we known about CS back then, he would  have
taken
that as well.  You can order the herb preparation from New Body  Products,
(310)
537-4793 (USA).  The dose of the herb is important.   You don't want to
release toxins faster than the body can handle.  Either  use 1/2 capsule daily,
or
have a qualified person muscle test for an  individualized dosage (with
retesting regularly).  To obtain the C-1  quickly call the number above in the
morning, give them a credit card number,  and tell them it is urgent.  You will

have it by the next day.   The cost of the herb will be less than $20 for 100
capsules.

Sending prayers your way,

Jill